I teach you how to go beyond the way you’ve lived your life till now. You also learn how to create a better life for yourself and others.
A Completely Transformative program designed to help you accomplish your goal of fitting into the role of a Life Coach. I teach you how to go beyond the way you’ve lived your life till now. You also learn how to create a better life for yourself and others.
I have a few questions for you. The answers to these are going to be immensely helpful to you. I hope that you answer these honestly:
- Are you tired of all the things you have to face every day? From your job, your boss, your family, or heck, even your friends.
- Maybe the job you currently have just isn’t cutting it. It’s dull, it’s boring, and it is one hundred percent unfulfilling. Would you like to change that?
- Would you like to shift gears and make a career in India’s most financially and emotionally fulfilling industry?
If the answer to the above questions is a resounding yes, then you, my friend, are in luck. So, here is what you need to know:
- How would you like to have a career in empowering people?
- Do you want to change the lives of hundreds while living your dream?
- Do you want to become a life coach? But don’t know where to start?
If your answer, once again, is a yes, read on.
So now that we have established you want to become a Life Coach, we need to start and keep going on the path to becoming one.
But first, you might be wondering what Life Coaching is all about? A Life Coach is a person who helps others make progress in their lives. Life coaches may help others with their work, relationships, health, or other day-to-day struggles. I teach people how to help other people solve their problems. And how do I do that? With the help of ACT Life Coach training program. A program where you help people bring change to their lives. A program where you make things transform.
What is the ACT Training Program?
What is the ACT Training Program?
Have you ever noticed how highly successful individuals attribute their success to a mentor? They do that because it’s true – getting guidance and direction can be valuable in life. People need some outside help which could help fasten their process of development. Just like coaches help athletes perform better, this program will produce coaches who would help people function better in life.
The ACT Training Program is a Completely Transformative program designed to help you gain the right skills to help you become a Life Coach. A program where you learn how to go beyond the way you’ve lived your life till now and create a better life for yourself. This program is the bridge between where you are and where you could be.
How does this program work?
The program is specifically designed for those who want to understand and learn the art of Life Coaching.
In this program, we embark on a journey. A journey which works on 4 basic levels:
- Learning the foundations of Coaching.
- Equipping with tools and mastery over advanced techniques.
- Professional Training on how to deal with clients and get results for people.
- Training to help you market yourself, position yourself as a person who gets results, and get your foot into the industry.
Salient Features of the ACT Training Program:
- Comprehensive curriculum which starts from the basic fundamentals and ends with your mastery over advanced techniques
- A step-by-step learning outcome
- Hands-on professional training with exposure to real-life problem solving
- Result-based and Action-oriented program
With this program, here’s what you will get:
- Career Fulfillment
- Personal Life Fulfillment
- Emotional Fulfillment
The standards of the Coaching Industry in India are ever-increasing, and for making a name for yourself, you need to get a head start. With this program you will get the practical tools and techniques necessary to develop and increase the quotient of success in people’s lives.
If you are ready to change your life by helping other people change theirs and are willing to put in the time & effort it is required to attain mastery in this field.
Here’s what entrepreneurs have to say about the Life ACT Program
Review TextTestimonial #1
Review TextTestimonial #2
Review TextTestimonial #3